Quantcast

Thursday, April 19, 2012

A Giveway - Neon Rhinestone Bangles

Because I'm not a total jerk, I didn't want to hijack my daughter's birthday post to tell you this news, so apologies for the multiple posts in a row.  But I did want to share with you that I'm giving away a set of my neon rhinestone bangles!  Aren't they pretty?  Perfect way to add some neon into your life for spring!  All you've got to do is like For the Love Of's Facebook page (sorry for the 'catch', did you think I'd do this out of the kindness of my heart?) XO

Details here.  Go straight over and like the darn page here.  Thanks guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read and appreciate every single one. If you enable your email address I'd love to respond :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...