Quantcast

Monday, February 13, 2012

Playgrounds & Lollipops - Red

{top - vintage from flea market; boyfriend jeans - Gap; flats - Prada; flower shoe clips - ban.do}
Happy Valentine's Day everyone.  My house never got decorated and I bought my husband a box of chocolates from CVS.  It is officially the most unromantic I've ever been for the day of love, but I think everyone in the house will be just fine ;)   The good news though is that I am wearing red; red flowers on my shoes no less!  Have a fun day and no tears, even if you do just get a box of chocolates from CVS. 

Linking up to Mom Trends & Pretty Shiny Sparkly's Bloggers Do It Better Challenge: Red

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read and appreciate every single one. If you enable your email address I'd love to respond :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...