Quantcast

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

DIY Seed Bead Necklace Tutorial - UPDATED at Design Mom

A few months ago Design Mom put a call out on Twitter that she was looking for DIY contributors.  I immediately sent her a note "applying" if you will.  A couple of months went by and I didn't hear anything so I figured she was looking for more home type DIY contributors, not so much the jewelry type which is what I tend to lean towards.  Well lo and behold she contacted me a few weeks ago and asked if I was still interested to which I quickly replied "YES!"  We traded some emails back and forth and we decided to create an updated seed bead tutorial for Spring with fresh colors.  I really love how it came out, and I love even more that this necklace has a much cleaner finished look than the original because I've learned so much in the last 6 months.

So here is a little sneak peek of what I created.  I would be thrilled if you all popped on over to see the full tutorial.  And I am not above begging for comments either, so please please please say hi ;)  Thanks guys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read and appreciate every single one. If you enable your email address I'd love to respond :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...