Quantcast

Friday, October 21, 2011

Life List

In less than 3 weeks I'll be leaving for Camp Mighty.  I swear I'm not cool enough for this type of thing, but I'm going anyhow.  Thank goodness Jules will be there.  In less than 3 weeks I have to help my team raise $5000 for Charity Water, so chances are if you know me in real life I may be hitting you up for a donation.  I also have to come prepared with a life list of 100 items, things to do before the end here on Earth.  

I've never done something like this before, as this kind of stuff usually stresses me out.  Makes me realize just how much I haven't done in my life and how much more I still want to do.  I've cooked it up to be a lot of pressure you know?  I remember seeing a bunch of bloggers doing that 35 things to do before I turn 35 list and I thought how crazy that was.  No thanks, I make enough lists in my day-to-day, I don't need to make another one.  But when I started writing it down, it became a lot of fun.  Thinking of both simple, very achievable things all the way to the wild and crazy.  The wild and crazy I haven't really put down yet...still a little hesitant to set those things in writing, but I'll get there.

So this is where I've started.  14 items off the top of my head that came to me without a lot of thought.  Sort of like when someone tells you say the first word that pops into your head.  These are mine.

What would some of yours be?  What are the 3 things that would come to you off the top of your head that you would add to your life list?  I promise it's a lot of fun.  

p.s. the winner of the Cents of Style giveaway is Sherry.  Congratulations!

7 comments:

  1. Yay for Locks of LOve! Good luck with the Safari thing... :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I'm so jealous! Er, excited for you! I sort of hemmed and hawed about going and then it was all full up!
    I will look forward to hearing all about it, though...

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh jeez. i need to make a life list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I commented on facebook with my list, but I just wanted to say i really like how you mixed up all the fonts on your list - it looks nice

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my word! How fun! Thank you!

    sherryduerre@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will be at Camp Mighty, too. I'm looking forward to meeting you . . . it looks like we have a lot in common. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, andrea! super exciting opportunity!
    i have pondered a life list...so far i haven't done so hot on my list for this year though...thanks for inspiring me to get recharged in my goal reaching!

    xo can't wait to learn all the amazing stuff you glean at camp;) xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read and appreciate every single one. If you enable your email address I'd love to respond :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...