Quantcast

Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

 I'm personally still creeped out by having these guys crawl all over us ;)
 may you encounter none of these while out trick or treating tonight
 and may you be able to maintain your dignity better than I if confronted with a python
and remember, if holding a 12 foot python, protect your back, because they like to take their tails and curl them around whatever they can grab onto, in this case, my waist.
Have a great Halloween friends!  Any big plans for tonight?  We're just hanging around our neighborhood going trick or treating.  I still need to go buy candy though!  Whoops!  Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read and appreciate every single one. If you enable your email address I'd love to respond :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...