Quantcast

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Mark Your Calendars

I read the book when Taylor was 18 months, and I was pregnant with Syd.  I was working at St. John as the Regional Manager of the West Coast and traveling almost weekly.  Needless to say I Don't Know How She Does It struck a big old fat chord with me.  I just watched the trailer 3 times and teared up each time.  I'm such a sap.  I hope it's as good as the book.  And who doesn't love SJP?  Well except maybe GoFugYourself.  Mark your calendars for September 16th ladies!


Also to be marked on your calendars, Missoni for Target hits stores September 13th.  I am allowing myself a pass on the Target budget this month.  Check out the full lookbook here.  What's your favorite item?  
Happy Hump Day everyone!  I've got lots to do in prep for Friday night's craft night where we'll be making these leather pouches and rhinestone friendship bracelets.

8 comments:

  1. Just requested the book: ) Thanks for the recommendation--now who to see the movie with??? My friends or date night with my man? Hmm....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I have wanted to go see The Help for weeks now and I could have gone with my hubby, but have been holding off to go with my sis. Trying to be patient but it's hard. I think I'll see this one with girlfriends :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had not heard of this book or movie! Next on my list! Looks wayyyyy too similar to what my daily life is...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gotta get that book! Saw this trailer when I saw the Help last week, which was also a GREAT movie! Can't wait to see this one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I will do the same. . .funniest thing. Stopped at this new second hand store on the way home from work. I've been there twice before...the book--the one YOU recommended--which I requested from the local library at 5:30 am. was laying on top of a shelf of books and marked half price!!! I know I'm gonna love it--it's meant to be:)Best timing EVER!!!! Need to start silent reading in class pronto!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I definitely need to read this. I had never heard of it until I saw the hoopla around SJP. I'll meet you at the SB Target when they open. I am SO EXCITED!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I *so* wish we lived close to each other! I have both "events" on my calendar, and can't wait. My favorites from the Missoni collection are the flats and the hooded sweater. And a handful of other things that I'm sure I'll have to have :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read and appreciate every single one. If you enable your email address I'd love to respond :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...