Quantcast

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Trend Report At a Discount

It's Give and Get time at the Gap and all it's affiliates.
What does that mean?
30% off storewide on every single piece of merchandise.
I get chills just thinking about it.
Here are some of the looks I'm dreaming of, on point with the Fall 2010 Trend Report, 
as seen here, and here and here
utilitarian inspired: anorak, chambray tunic, leggings 
chunky sweaters & layering: sweater, scarf
& instead of the skirt I would wear with a boyfriend jean
and I'm still pining over a pair of brown riding boots, 
since I have worn my black riding boots for 3 seasons straight now. 
Moms, the riding boot is the perfect fall and winter shoe since it is flat, warm and protective against the elements.  I wear mine more in the winter than tennies, Uggs and ballerina flats combined.
And ladies, mark your calendars for something even more exciting.
Target announced earlier this month that their next GO collaboration would be with Tucker by Gaby Basora
The woman that launched a brand off of a single lovely blouse, will now be available at Target from September 12th through October 17th.  I know so many were giddy when Liberty of London came to Target.  But the thought of having one of her sweet yet bold blouses at a price I can actually afford makes me swoon more than LofL ever could.  Take a look at some of the pieces from the collection:

You can visit the entire look book here
What do you think?  I'm not sure about the dresses, but I love the blouses.  The prints are bold enough to make a statement but not be too overpowering, in silhouettes that are forgiving, which is key for me.  
I'm finding that the older I get, the looser I like my tops to be.   
Anything you're pining over for your fall wardrobe?

p.s. these are all filed away under wants, not needs :)

6 comments:

  1. i like that all of these looks are really and truly wearable. since most of my interactions take place around children it's nice to find clothes that i feel good in, but that function well for how i'm living.

    and i need those boots. badly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's still so hot here, but I'm loving those Gap looks for fall. And I'm thinking that dress from Target is perfect work-wear. Love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since I am heading back to work next week (yikes!), I am all over these looks. Love the riding boots. Just might have to splurge. Great tips!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving the Tucker for Target! I can't wait till it hits stores!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Riding boots, eh? Hmmm.... I may have to give those a second thought... since I live in Chicago and all :D That might be a good fall purchase!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all of this! Great taste my friend! I wish my big ole calves would fit in riding boot! And I love the Tucker stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read and appreciate every single one. If you enable your email address I'd love to respond :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...