Quantcast

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A Couple of Tidbits


A new bloggy friend of mine, Janna at 2 Cool 4 My Minivan nominated me for a Blog Award last week! My first one...I was so honored and excited. Thanks Janna! So now I'm supposed to list 7 random little facts about me and then nominate 7 others, however, right now I can only think of 4 things and hence 4 other blogs. I am trying my best but right now all I can seem to concentrate on is sewing! So here are my 4 instead of 7:

Here goes:
1. I am a morning and night person and can usually function off of 6 hours of sleep
2. I am obsessed with my latest beauty buy, hot rollers.
3. My manicures last me 1 day, while my pedicures last me 1 month. Random and Weird huh?
4. I hate to put away my clean laundry and I hate to clean out my fridge; my two most dreaded chores.

And My Nominations:
1. Laura at Crooked Moon Mama
2. Rachel at No. 17 Cherry Tree Lane
3. Miranda at Stratford Family
4. Summer at Summer On the Bright Side

Thanks again Janna for the nomination! I wish I was a little more with it, but I am FRANTICALLY sewing away for a craft fair that I'll be hosting at my house in a little over a week!

There will be 6 local Long Beach mamas here, selling handmade and heartfelt items. I'll be selling my Baby Taylored clothing items. Mrs. 17 will be here selling her fab necklaces as well as some vintage goodness. Laura from Crooked Moon Mama will be here selling her all natural and organic soaps, lip balms and other magical potions! In addition there will be gorgeous stationary, amazing candles and oh so sweet felted items!

I'm thoroughly excited and thoroughly exhausted, but I can't wait to preview some fresh new items. The details are below, and I'll definitely post another reminder or two in the next few days. If you're in the local Long Beach/Orange County areas, please do stop by. Children are welcome indeed :)

5 comments:

  1. Oh, oh, oh! I am going to be in Rossomor for my book club the 25th. It's at 7, so I'll be leaving my house early so I can stop by your house first! Yippee!

    And congrats on the award. How exciting!
    Greta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the nomination! It's my first. :) Looking forwrad to the Craft Fair! I just pressed my Mama to Be glycerine...yum. I am having a hard time printing out labels, they look so...well...not professional! Oh well. Can't wait to see what you're sewing!!!
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, shucks. Thanks for the nomination. :) We are so much alike... except for one thing. I am not a morning person OR a night person and I can't function well on anything less than 8.5 hrs of sleep. It's the biggest thing I would change about myself, if I could. Sadly, it's just the way it is.

    Gorgeous invitation! Have a great day, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am looking forward to coming and seeing what goodies y'all have! =) The girlies will be with me. Congrats on the nomination!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, so much!
    I would be a complete zombie on 6 hours of sleep!!
    Unfortunately I will be recovering on the day of the craft fair, so I won't be able to make it :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read and appreciate every single one. If you enable your email address I'd love to respond :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...