Quantcast

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Playgrounds & Lollipops

Each Friday I will highlight my favorite outfit of the week. The outfits for the most part will be perfect for mommy wear in that they are functional, comfortable, somewhat fashionable, and relatively inexpensive so that you won't mind having apple juice and ice cream spilled all over them.

Until last year, I have spent the last 9 years of my life in the fashion industry (11 if you count working retail). I worked for the largest Women's RTW wholesale vendor for Saks, Neiman Marcus and Nordstrom. I got to play dress-up everyday and wear skirts and pretty dresses and heels, my favorite fashion accessory.

Now though my days are spent running preschool drop-off and pick-up, going to the playground or community garden, mommy and me classes, and occasionally my husband's office. Not a whole lot of opportunity to wear pretty dresses and heels.

I hope you enjoy this little segment, and please take it with a grain of salt. I am not trying to tell anyone how to dress here. I do not profess to be on the cutting edge of fashion. Long gone are the days where I could look at a Vogue and depict which dress was which designer. I just like to be put together, and when I am put together I feel GREAT!

*Eclipse Premiere
*Strategic Placement of Accessories
* One Romper, 4 Ways
* A Triumphant Return
* Guest Post & My 2 Cents on Fashion
* My Green Chucks
* A Love Obsession With A Cardigan
* One Last Chance
* Guest Appearance!
*A Chill Is In The Air
*The Jeggings Debacle
*Keeping It Real
*Sometimes You Just Need Your Boyfriend's (Ahem Husband's) Shirt
*Debut Post of Playgrounds & Lollipops

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read and appreciate every single one. If you enable your email address I'd love to respond :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...